- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
Hillary Clinton discharged from N.Y. hospital: State Department
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was discharged from hospital on Wednesday after being treated for a blood clot in a vein behind her right ear, and her doctors expect her to make a full recovery, a State Department spokesman said.
"Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery," said Philippe Reines in a statement.
"She's eager to get back to the office, and we will keep you updated on her schedule as it becomes clearer in the coming days," he said.
(Reporting by Arshad Mohammed; editing by Philip Barbara)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this