House to vote on Senate "fiscal cliff" bill Tuesday night: aide
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The House of Representatives will vote later on Tuesday on the Senate "fiscal cliff" bill to avoid massive tax hikes and spending cuts, a congressional aide said.
The Senate bill raises taxes on families earning more than $450,000 a year. (Reporting By Kim Dixon, Rachelle Younglai; Editing by Peter Cooney)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |