Hillary Clinton leaves New York hospital with family, aide
NEW YORK Jan 2 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was driven away from New York-Presbyterian hospital on Wednesday with her husband, Bill, and daughter, Chelsea, and an aide, a Reuters photographer witnessed.
The four of them left the building and entered the same vehicle, which drove away.
It was unclear where she was going or whether she was discharged from the hospital, where she was admitted for treatment of a blood clot.
A hospital spokeswoman has directed all comment on Clinton to the State Department.
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources