US House to vote on Senate 'fiscal cliff' bill Tuesday night -aide
WASHINGTON Jan 1 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives will vote later on Tuesday on the Senate "fiscal cliff" bill to avoid massive tax hikes and spending cuts, a congressional aide said.
The Senate bill raises taxes on families earning more than $450,000 a year.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats