US House to vote on Senate 'fiscal cliff' bill Tuesday night -aide
WASHINGTON Jan 1 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives will vote later on Tuesday on the Senate "fiscal cliff" bill to avoid massive tax hikes and spending cuts, a congressional aide said.
The Senate bill raises taxes on families earning more than $450,000 a year.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port