US House to vote on Senate 'fiscal cliff' bill Tuesday night -aide
WASHINGTON Jan 1 (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives will vote later on Tuesday on the Senate "fiscal cliff" bill to avoid massive tax hikes and spending cuts, a congressional aide said.
The Senate bill raises taxes on families earning more than $450,000 a year.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter