Lipper's municipal bond fund index is higher
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Tuesday that its municipal index for Monday was higher compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,113.281, up 0.459 or 0.041 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |