Avis Budget to buy Zipcar for $500 mln
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc said it will buy U.S. car-sharing company Zipcar Inc for about $500 million in cash.
The offer of $12.25 per share is at a premium of 49 percent to Zipcar's Monday close.
Avis said it expects to complete the deal in the spring of 2013.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message