Avis Budget to buy Zipcar for $500 mln
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Car rental company Avis Budget Group Inc said it will buy U.S. car-sharing company Zipcar Inc for about $500 million in cash.
The offer of $12.25 per share is at a premium of 49 percent to Zipcar's Monday close.
Avis said it expects to complete the deal in the spring of 2013.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |