Aker Solutions buys Separation Specialists Inc.
OSLO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solution agreed to buy California-based Separation Specialists Inc., a provider of water de-oiling products and field services, it said on Thursday.
The transaction value was not disclosed.
Separation Specialists Inc. was established in 1989 and has about 20 employees.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police