Aker Solutions buys Separation Specialists Inc.
OSLO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solution agreed to buy California-based Separation Specialists Inc., a provider of water de-oiling products and field services, it said on Thursday.
The transaction value was not disclosed.
Separation Specialists Inc. was established in 1989 and has about 20 employees.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video