Aker Solutions buys Separation Specialists Inc.
OSLO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solution agreed to buy California-based Separation Specialists Inc., a provider of water de-oiling products and field services, it said on Thursday.
The transaction value was not disclosed.
Separation Specialists Inc. was established in 1989 and has about 20 employees.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South