Aker Solutions buys Separation Specialists Inc.
OSLO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solution agreed to buy California-based Separation Specialists Inc., a provider of water de-oiling products and field services, it said on Thursday.
The transaction value was not disclosed.
Separation Specialists Inc. was established in 1989 and has about 20 employees.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions