Bayer's Nexavar meets goal in thyroid cancer trial
FRANKFURT Jan 3 (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer said its drug Nexavar reached a goal of improving the survival of patients with a certain type of thyroid cancer in a late-stage trial.
It said on Thursday it plans to submit data from the trial as the basis for marketing approval of Nexavar to treat radioactive iodine refractory differentiated thyroid cancer. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ