Bayer's Nexavar meets goal in thyroid cancer trial
FRANKFURT Jan 3 (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer said its drug Nexavar reached a goal of improving the survival of patients with a certain type of thyroid cancer in a late-stage trial.
It said on Thursday it plans to submit data from the trial as the basis for marketing approval of Nexavar to treat radioactive iodine refractory differentiated thyroid cancer. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials