Bebe Stores names new CEO
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Women's apparel retailer Bebe Stores Inc said it appointed Steve Birkhold as chief executive officer, effective immediately.
Birkhold replaces the company's founder, Manny Mashouf, who will become the non-executive chairman, Bebe said.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead