Bebe Stores names new CEO
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Women's apparel retailer Bebe Stores Inc said it appointed Steve Birkhold as chief executive officer, effective immediately.
Birkhold replaces the company's founder, Manny Mashouf, who will become the non-executive chairman, Bebe said.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight