Bebe Stores names new CEO
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Women's apparel retailer Bebe Stores Inc said it appointed Steve Birkhold as chief executive officer, effective immediately.
Birkhold replaces the company's founder, Manny Mashouf, who will become the non-executive chairman, Bebe said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner