Brazil's Carcará oil prospect could see 35,000 boepd flows -QGEP
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Wells in the Carcará offshore oil prospect owned by Brazil's Petroleo Brasileiro SA , Barra Energia and QGEP and Portugal's Galp Energia SGPS SA could have oil and natural gas flows of about 35,000 barrels a day when in production later this decade, QGEP said in a conference call Thursday.
Executives of Queiroz Galvao Exploracao e Producao SA , as QGEP is formally known, said the amount of oil and potential flows in the area are similar to those of the giant Lula field nearby.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA