Brazil's Carcará oil prospect could see 35,000 boepd flows -QGEP
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Wells in the Carcará offshore oil prospect owned by Brazil's Petroleo Brasileiro SA , Barra Energia and QGEP and Portugal's Galp Energia SGPS SA could have oil and natural gas flows of about 35,000 barrels a day when in production later this decade, QGEP said in a conference call Thursday.
Executives of Queiroz Galvao Exploracao e Producao SA , as QGEP is formally known, said the amount of oil and potential flows in the area are similar to those of the giant Lula field nearby.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |