Brazil's Carcará oil prospect could see 35,000 boepd flows -QGEP
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Wells in the Carcará offshore oil prospect owned by Brazil's Petroleo Brasileiro SA , Barra Energia and QGEP and Portugal's Galp Energia SGPS SA could have oil and natural gas flows of about 35,000 barrels a day when in production later this decade, QGEP said in a conference call Thursday.
Executives of Queiroz Galvao Exploracao e Producao SA , as QGEP is formally known, said the amount of oil and potential flows in the area are similar to those of the giant Lula field nearby.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Twitter users revolt over changes to abusive behavior policy
- Deal to quell budget wars sails through U.S. House |