Brazil's Carcará oil prospect could see 35,000 boepd flows -QGEP
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Wells in the Carcará offshore oil prospect owned by Brazil's Petroleo Brasileiro SA , Barra Energia and QGEP and Portugal's Galp Energia SGPS SA could have oil and natural gas flows of about 35,000 barrels a day when in production later this decade, QGEP said in a conference call Thursday.
Executives of Queiroz Galvao Exploracao e Producao SA , as QGEP is formally known, said the amount of oil and potential flows in the area are similar to those of the giant Lula field nearby.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |