Fannie Mae launches $5 bln new 5-yr benchmark notes
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, launched $5.0 billion of new five-year benchmark notes due Feb. 8, 2018, to be priced later on Thursday.
Settlement is Jan. 7.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |