Fannie Mae launches $5 bln new 5-yr benchmark notes
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, launched $5.0 billion of new five-year benchmark notes due Feb. 8, 2018, to be priced later on Thursday.
Settlement is Jan. 7.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
- U.S. leaders call for 'war' on Ebola outbreak, pledge troops
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels