Fannie Mae launches $5 bln new 5-yr benchmark notes
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, launched $5.0 billion of new five-year benchmark notes due Feb. 8, 2018, to be priced later on Thursday.
Settlement is Jan. 7.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back-Malaysia military