Fannie Mae launches $5 bln new 5-yr benchmark notes
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, launched $5.0 billion of new five-year benchmark notes due Feb. 8, 2018, to be priced later on Thursday.
Settlement is Jan. 7.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image