Fannie Mae launches $5 bln new 5-yr benchmark notes
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, launched $5.0 billion of new five-year benchmark notes due Feb. 8, 2018, to be priced later on Thursday.
Settlement is Jan. 7.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |