Vanguard's head of equity investment resigns
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Vanguard Group, the No. 1 mutual fund company, said on Thursday that Sandip Bhagat, the head of its equity investment group, has resigned.
No reason was given. The announcement was contained in a supplement to a prospectus filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks