Hormel to buy Skippy peanut butter business for $700 mln
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Hormel Foods Corp, the maker of Spam canned ham, said it will acquire the Skippy peanut butter business from Unilever Plc for about $700 million.
The company said it expects the deal to modestly add to its fiscal 2013 results.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue