Hormel to buy Skippy peanut butter business for $700 mln
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Hormel Foods Corp, the maker of Spam canned ham, said it will acquire the Skippy peanut butter business from Unilever Plc for about $700 million.
The company said it expects the deal to modestly add to its fiscal 2013 results.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |