Hormel to buy Skippy peanut butter business for $700 mln
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Hormel Foods Corp, the maker of Spam canned ham, said it will acquire the Skippy peanut butter business from Unilever Plc for about $700 million.
The company said it expects the deal to modestly add to its fiscal 2013 results.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai