Hormel to buy Skippy peanut butter business for $700 mln
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Hormel Foods Corp, the maker of Spam canned ham, said it will acquire the Skippy peanut butter business from Unilever Plc for about $700 million.
The company said it expects the deal to modestly add to its fiscal 2013 results.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Islamist militants on rise in Austria: government