TEXT - Fitch rates Merrill Lynch B.V.
Jan 3 - Fitch Ratings has assigned an initial long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'A' to Merrill Lynch B.V. and has subsequently withdrawn the IDR and support ratings of Merrill Lynch S.A. Fitch notes that the obligations of Merrill Lynch B.V. are guaranteed by Bank of America Corporation. Fitch assigns the following ratings: Merrill Lynch B.V. --Long-term IDR 'A'; --Long-term Senior Debt 'A'; --Long-term marked linked securities 'Aemr' --Support '1'. Fitch withdraws the following ratings: Merrill Lynch S.A. --Long-term IDR 'A'; --Support '1'. The Rating Outlook is Stable.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing label