TEXT - Fitch rates Merrill Lynch B.V.
Jan 3 - Fitch Ratings has assigned an initial long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'A' to Merrill Lynch B.V. and has subsequently withdrawn the IDR and support ratings of Merrill Lynch S.A. Fitch notes that the obligations of Merrill Lynch B.V. are guaranteed by Bank of America Corporation. Fitch assigns the following ratings: Merrill Lynch B.V. --Long-term IDR 'A'; --Long-term Senior Debt 'A'; --Long-term marked linked securities 'Aemr' --Support '1'. Fitch withdraws the following ratings: Merrill Lynch S.A. --Long-term IDR 'A'; --Support '1'. The Rating Outlook is Stable.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |