TEXT - Fitch affirms 3 classes of CenterPoint Energy Transition Bond Co IV
Jan 3 - As part of its ongoing surveillance, Fitch Ratings has affirmed 3 classes of the CenterPoint Energy Transition Bond Company IV transaction as follows: --Class A-1 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; --Class A-2 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable; --Class A-3 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable. The transaction is performing within expectations, with levels of outstanding principal amounts in-line with the targeted amortization schedule. The true-up mechanism is performing as expected, providing adequate credit support for all outstanding classes.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'