Suicide car bomber kills at least 20 Shi'ite pilgrims in Iraq
HILLA, Iraq Jan 3 (Reuters) - A suicide car bomber killed at least 20 Shi'ite Muslim pilgrims in the Iraqi town of Mussayab on Thursday, during the peak of a Shi'ite religious rite, police said.
Mussayab is located some 60 km (40 miles) south of the capital Baghdad.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia