Suicide car bomber kills at least 20 Shi'ite pilgrims in Iraq
HILLA, Iraq Jan 3 (Reuters) - A suicide car bomber killed at least 20 Shi'ite Muslim pilgrims in the Iraqi town of Mussayab on Thursday, during the peak of a Shi'ite religious rite, police said.
Mussayab is located some 60 km (40 miles) south of the capital Baghdad.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote