- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
EURO GOVT-Bunds dip after U.S. jobs report
LONDON Jan 3 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to the day's lows on Thursday after data showed the U.S. private sector added more jobs than expected in December.
The ADP payrolls processor showed that private sector employment added 215,000 jobs last month, well above economists' forecast for 133,000 jobs.
German Bund futures fell as much as 30 ticks on the day to 143.77 after the data.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this