Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 3 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($507.59 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 8.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |