Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 3 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($507.59 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 8.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand