Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 3 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($507.59 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 8.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police