Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$500 mln in bonds
TORONTO Jan 3 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to buy back up to C$500 million ($507.59 million) from up to nine outstanding bonds in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Jan. 8.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials