Euro trims losses vs dollar after U.S. claims data
NEW YORK Jan 3 (Reuters) - The euro briefly cut losses against the dollar on Thursday after data showed the number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits rose last week.
The euro traded as high as $1.3109 after the data, compared with $1.3097 earlier. It was last at $1.3101, down 0.6 percent on the day. Ÿ
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users