NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 3
HELSINKI Jan 3 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
BlackBerry maker Research in Motion has paid rival Nokia 50 million euros ($66.2 million) related to the patent deal the two firms reached last month, the Financial Times reported citing regulatory filings.
In addition, RIM is estimated to pay Nokia a licence fee of around $2-$5 for each phone using Nokia's technology, the paper said.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting