NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 3
HELSINKI Jan 3 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
BlackBerry maker Research in Motion has paid rival Nokia 50 million euros ($66.2 million) related to the patent deal the two firms reached last month, the Financial Times reported citing regulatory filings.
In addition, RIM is estimated to pay Nokia a licence fee of around $2-$5 for each phone using Nokia's technology, the paper said.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |