Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset sol's gains
LIMA Jan 3 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Thursday as the sol currency strengthened 0.12 percent to bid 2.549 per dollar.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |