Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset sol's gains
LIMA Jan 3 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Thursday as the sol currency strengthened 0.12 percent to bid 2.549 per dollar.
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Australia police kill 'terror suspect' after two officers stabbed
- Dr. Dre is king of hip hop with $620 million in earnings -Forbes