Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars to offset sol's gains
LIMA Jan 3 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Thursday as the sol currency strengthened 0.12 percent to bid 2.549 per dollar.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?