Peru's central bank buys $40 million but sol ends stronger
LIMA Jan 3 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $40 million in the local spot market on Thursday but the sol currency finished bidding 0.16 percent stronger at 2.548 per dollar.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat