- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall Street ends down on Fed concern
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks dipped on Thursday after minutes from the latest Federal Reserve meeting showed growing concern about the risks of the Fed's stimulative monetary policy, giving investors reason to pull back after a strong two-day run.
The Dow Jones industrial average slipped 21.35 points, or 0.16 percent, to 13,391.20, according to the latest figures. The S&P 500 dipped 3.09 points, or 0.21 percent, to 1,459.33. The Nasdaq Composite fell 11.70 points, or 0.38 percent, to 3,100.57.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this