U.S. municipal bond funds report $13 mln weekly outflows-Lipper
Jan 3 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $13 million of net outflows in the week ended Jan. 2, down from $423 million of net outflows in the previous week, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
The four-week moving average was negative at $610 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
High-yield funds reported outflows of $104 million, following a net outflow of $261 million the week before.
Flows out of exchange-traded municipal bond funds totaled $7.3 million, compared to outflows of $1.9 million in the last week of December.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- UPDATE 2-U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm