Bristol-Myers Squibb to Present at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130103:nBw036302a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) will present at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 8, 2013, in San Francisco. Lamberto Andreotti, chief executive officer,will make a formal presentation about the company at 9:30 a.m. PST (12:30 p.m. EST). Investors and the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the presentation at http://investor.bms.com. Materials related to the presentation will be available at the same website at the start of the live webcast. An archived edition of the presentation will be available later that day. About Bristol-Myers Squibb Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. For more information, please visit www.bms.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/bmsnews. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Media: Jennifer Fron Mauer, 609-252-6579 email@example.com or Investors: John Elicker, 609-252-4611 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'