Orange Cty, Calif. to sell $268.5 mln bonds on Jan. 9
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Orange County, California is planning to sell $268.5 million of taxable pension obligation bonds on Jan. 9, a market source said on Thursday.
JP Morgan is the lead manager on the sale.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |