Spain to issue new bond due 2015 on Jan 10
MADRID Jan 3 (Reuters) - Spain said on Thursday it would issue three bonds, including a new bond due March 31, 2015, with a 2.75 percent coupon, January 10 in its first public debt auction of 2013.
The Treasury will also issue a bond due Jan. 31, 2018, with a 4.5 percent coupon, and a bond due July 30, 2026, with a 5.9 percent coupon the same day.
Spain will announce the ammount they hope to raise at the triple auction Jan 8.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea