Dell VP/GM, North America Consumer & Small Office and Dell VP, Investor Relationsto Address Investors at J.P. Morgan Technology Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130103:nBw036151a ROUND ROCK, Texas--(Business Wire)-- Dell Vice President/General Manager, North America Consumer & Small Office, Phil Bryant and Vice President, Investor Relations, Rob Williams will address investors at the J.P. Morgan Technology Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 8, 2013. Mr. Bryant and Mr. Williams will discuss Dell`s strategic priorities with Mike Kim, Vice President, IT Hardware, US Equity Research, J.P. Morgan Securities, and then take questions from the audience. Mr. Bryant`s and Mr. William`s remarks will be Webcast live at 12:25 pm CT, and be accessible via replay online at www.dell.com/investor. About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com. Investor Relations Contacts: Dell Robert Williams, 512-728-7570 Robert_Williams@Dell.com or David Mehok, 512-728-4225 David_Mehok@dell.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'