Hutchison Whampoa closes acquisition of Orange Austria
VIENNA (Reuters) - Hutchison Whampoa Ltd has completed its 1.3 billion euro ($1.7 billion) acquisition of Orange Austria to make it Austria's third-biggest mobile operator, it said on Thursday.
Its purchase from Mid Europa Partners and France Telecom-Orange followed extensive negotiations that finally won European Union and Austrian regulatory approval last month.
($1 = 0.7553 euro)
(Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |