Hutchison Whampoa closes acquisition of Orange Austria
VIENNA (Reuters) - Hutchison Whampoa Ltd has completed its 1.3 billion euro ($1.7 billion) acquisition of Orange Austria to make it Austria's third-biggest mobile operator, it said on Thursday.
Its purchase from Mid Europa Partners and France Telecom-Orange followed extensive negotiations that finally won European Union and Austrian regulatory approval last month.
($1 = 0.7553 euro)
(Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources