Hutchison Whampoa closes acquisition of Orange Austria
VIENNA (Reuters) - Hutchison Whampoa Ltd has completed its 1.3 billion euro ($1.7 billion) acquisition of Orange Austria to make it Austria's third-biggest mobile operator, it said on Thursday.
Its purchase from Mid Europa Partners and France Telecom-Orange followed extensive negotiations that finally won European Union and Austrian regulatory approval last month.
($1 = 0.7553 euro)
(Reporting by Michael Shields; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |