Obama signs "fiscal cliff" legislation: White House
HONOLULU (Reuters) - President Barack Obama signed on Wednesday "fiscal cliff" legislation that raises tax rates for top earners and extends tax cuts for the middle class, the White House said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |