Obama signs "fiscal cliff" legislation: White House
HONOLULU (Reuters) - President Barack Obama signed on Wednesday "fiscal cliff" legislation that raises tax rates for top earners and extends tax cuts for the middle class, the White House said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change