Obama signs 'fiscal cliff' legislation - White House
HONOLULU Jan 2 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama signed on Wednesday "fiscal cliff" legislation that raises tax rates for top earners and extends tax cuts for the middle class, the White House said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter