A. O. Smith to hold fourth quarter conference call on January 24
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130103:nPnCG36442 MILWAUKEE, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A. O. Smith Corporation (NYSE:AOS) will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, Jan. 24, and has scheduled an investor conference call to follow at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). The call can be heard live on the company's web site www.aosmith.com. An audio replay of the call will be available on the company's web site after the live event. To access the archived audio replay, go to the "Investors" page and select the Fourth Quarter Conference Call link. A. O. Smith Corporation, with headquarters in Milwaukee, Wis., is a global leader applying innovative technology and energy-efficient solutions to products marketed worldwide. The company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of residential and commercial water heating equipment, offering a comprehensive product line featuring the best-known brands in North America and China. SOURCE A. O. Smith Corporation Media, Mark A. Petrarca, +1-414-359-4100, email@example.com, or Analysts/Investors, Patricia K. Ackerman, +1-414-359-4130, firstname.lastname@example.org, both of A. O. Smith Corporation
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |