Brazil industrial output falls 0.6 percent in Nov vs Oct
SAO PAULO Jan 4 (Reuters) - Industrial production in Brazil contracted 0.6 percent in November from October, government statistics agency IBGE said on Friday.
Production had been expected to shrink 0.9 percent, according to the median estimate of 14 analysts in a Reuters survey. The forecasts for the decline ranged from 0.3 percent to 1.2 percent.
November's industrial production contracted 1.0 percent from a year earlier, more than the 0.8 percent decline forecast in the Reuters survey. Estimates for the annual figures varied from a 1.9 percent drop to a 1.1 percent rise.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media