Company Profile for Exelon
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130104:nBw045014a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130104005014/en --(Business Wire)-- Exelon is the leading U.S. competitive energy provider, with one of the cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets and largest retail customer bases in the country. The company has approximately 35,000 megawatts of owned capacity and its Constellation business unit provides energy products and services to approximately 100,000 business and public sector customers and approximately 1 million residential customers. Exelon`s utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to more than 6.6 million customers in central Maryland (BGE), northern Illinois (ComEd) and southeastern Pennsylvania (PECO). The company operates in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Company: Exelon Headquarters Address: 10 S. Dearborn Street 48th Floor Chicago, IL 60603 Main Telephone: 800-483-3220 Website: www.exeloncorp.com Ticker: EXC(NYSE) Type of Organization: Public PR Industry: Energy Key Executives: President & CEO: Christopher M. Crane Corporate Media Hotline Contact: Paul Elsberg Phone: 312-394-7417 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media