- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
German retail sales rise 1.2 pct m/m in November
BERLIN Jan 4 (Reuters) - German retail sales rose more than expected in November from a month earlier, according to preliminary data released on Friday.
The notoriously volatile indicator rose 1.2 percent on the month and was 0.9 percent lower than a year ago, data from the Statistics Office showed.
Economists polled by Reuters had expected retail sales to rise 0.8 percent on the month and to drop 1.2 percent on the year. (Reporting by Berlin newsroom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this