Greece to sell one-month and 6-month T-bills Jan 8- debt agency
ATHENS Jan 4 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 750 million euros of one-month treasury bills and 1.25 billion of six-month paper on Jan. 8, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The T-bills will be sold into a rollover. The settlement date will be Jan. 11. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |