Greece to sell one-month and 6-month T-bills Jan 8- debt agency
ATHENS Jan 4 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 750 million euros of one-month treasury bills and 1.25 billion of six-month paper on Jan. 8, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The T-bills will be sold into a rollover. The settlement date will be Jan. 11. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls