Fairfax Declares Annual Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited January 4, 2013 - 08:30:00 AM Fairfax Declares Annual Dividend TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 4, 2013) - Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX:FFH)(TSX:FFH.U) announces that it has declared a dividend of US$10.00 per share on its outstanding multiple voting and subordinate voting shares, payable on January 29, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 22, 2013. Applicable Canadian withholding tax will be applied to dividends payable to non-residents of Canada. Consistent with the practice of prior years, the amount of this dividend was determined taking into account the current operating results of Fairfax and its insurance and reinsurance companies and the current cash position at the Fairfax holding company. Consequently, as each year's circumstances are different, this dividend should not be regarded as indicative of the amount of any future annual dividends. Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited John Varnell Vice President, Corporate Development (416) 367-4941 Media Contact Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited Paul Rivett Vice President, Operations (416) 367-4941
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |