Media Alert: Full Figured Fashion Week Casting Tour & Lane Bryant To Host Model Search In Detroit
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130104:nPnNY36684 What: Lane Bryant,the nation's leading women's curvy specialty apparel retailer, is excited to announce a partnership with Full Figured Fashion Week, to find new talent to walk the FFFWeek New York runway in 2013! The casting tour will be hosting an audition in the Detroit area on January 12, 2013. Catwalk hopefuls will be asked to strut their stuff for a panel of judges, including the FFFWeek Casting Team, and a Lane Bryant representative! When: January 12, 2013 12-4 PM Where: Lane Bryant Oakland Mall 474 W. 14 Mile Rd. Troy, MI 48083 For more information, and a full list of casting tour dates, please visit http://fffweek.com/2013/casting. Media/Press Contact: Full Figured Fashion Week: email@example.com Lane Bryant: Venessa Correa Harrison & Shriftman firstname.lastname@example.org 917.351.8663 /PRNewswire/ Jan. 4, 2013/ SOURCE Lane Bryant
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court rules in favor of Yukos shareholders vs Russia, awards $50 billion: source
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police