Euro erases losses vs dollar, trades little changed
NEW YORK Jan 4 (Reuters) - The euro recouped all of its losses against the dollar in early trade on Friday after data showed the pace of hiring by U.S. employers eased in December, pointing to a lackluster pace of economic growth.
The euro was last little changed on the day at $1.3045 , rebounding from levels near $1.30 before the jobs data.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |