Euro erases losses vs dollar, trades little changed
NEW YORK Jan 4 (Reuters) - The euro recouped all of its losses against the dollar in early trade on Friday after data showed the pace of hiring by U.S. employers eased in December, pointing to a lackluster pace of economic growth.
The euro was last little changed on the day at $1.3045 , rebounding from levels near $1.30 before the jobs data.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |