Euro falls to three-week low versus bouyant dollar
LONDON Jan 4 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a three-week low against the dollar on Friday with the U.S. currency bolstered by latest Federal Reserve minutes that raised some concerns that it may slow future asset purchases.
The euro fell to $1.3006, its lowest level since Dec. 12 with near term support at its 55-day moving average of $1.2986 and bids reported below that.
The dollar also rose to a three-week high against the Swiss franc of 0.9294 francs on trading platform EBS.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |