Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Belle weak
HONG KONG Jan 4 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Friday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index dragged by a 2.4 percent decline for China-focused footwear retailer Belle International.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,370.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee