Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, Belle weak
HONG KONG Jan 4 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Friday, with the benchmark Hang Seng Index dragged by a 2.4 percent decline for China-focused footwear retailer Belle International.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,370.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |