NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 4
HELSINKI Jan 4 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Norwegian offshore oil industry group said it has won a $300 million contract from oil firm Dana Petroleum to provide services on a development project in the Outer Hebrides off Scotland.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai