NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 4
HELSINKI Jan 4 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Norwegian offshore oil industry group said it has won a $300 million contract from oil firm Dana Petroleum to provide services on a development project in the Outer Hebrides off Scotland.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port